Author: JamieKate
•3:34 PM
All right. Yes. I've been terribly remiss in my blog-writing schedule. I mean, look at it. Look at all the days between the "Quick Update" and now. So many. So, if any of you were looking for some wonderful, wise wisdom from the wacky world of Jamie (yay for arbitrary alliteration), I apologize. But I assure you, I had several good reasons for being absent. First and foremost being that I was busy. Incredibly busy. College is a busy place, did you know that? Wow.

Anyway. I'm back. And I'm happy to report that I have experienced a burst of inspiration in my novel, and I am currently speeding through a rather important scene in a way I think is satisfactory. I know. I'm awesome. Well, in some ways. In others, not. I have not in any way been taking my own advice about writing every day. That is to say, I have been writing, but it's been essays and reading/film responses and take-home tests and not anything creative or worthwhile. Ever since the start of the week, however, I have been writing a lot, and I hope to keep it that way until the next storm of homework comes.

Sorry to have been so long and to have my post be so pathetic and short when it finally came, but thank you for following me and being such awesome people. Also, hello new followers! *waves to the computer screen and only feels slightly silly*
This entry was posted on 3:34 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On February 16, 2010 at 5:12 PM , DL Hammons said...

No apologies necessary. Between school and your WIP, blogging should definitely take a back seat!

*waves back*

 
On March 3, 2010 at 1:18 PM , Unknown said...

Welcome back!! College is crazy busy, from what I remember. As long as you weren't passed out for days from a frat party, it's all good :D

When you get the chance, pop over to my blog. I left you a little something today!

 
On March 16, 2010 at 9:08 PM , Unknown said...

I so love your blog! The pictures, the cute little designs its adorable! I'm following you now so I can follow your future posts!

Yay for writing! I consider any form of writing in a day success because often times I become to consumed with daily life to get anything fun written down! However I too have really hit the ground running on my current WIP.

 
On April 9, 2010 at 1:46 PM , Unknown said...

Congrats on the new story idea. Hope you're still having fun with it. Life does like to intrude in our writing schedules, doesn't it?

 
On June 22, 2010 at 3:47 AM , Roland D. Yeomans said...

You are just being wise in your priority setting. School and your novel must be up front. You have a lovely blog, Roland